Volunteer with us at the
2020 Launceston MS Walk Run + Roll
The MS Walk Run + Roll is a great day out full of friends, family, dogs and costumes. This event is only made possible by the invaluable time and dedication donated to us by a wonderful team of positive, and energetic volunteers.
We have a range of roles to be filled, from assisting participants with information and registration to cheering on teams along the course!
- Lending your time and skills to a good cause is incredibly rewarding.
- You will help us raise much needed funds that will go towards providing employment services, peer support, residential housing and many other essential services that provide a lifeline to our clients living with MS.
- Meet new people and enjoy a day out supporting the community. Learn a new skill or build on existing experience.
- Our Team Leader roles can help develop leadership and communication skills
- Gain key skills and knowledge about working in the events industry.
To check out photos from previous events, and keep up to date with volunteering opportunities, make sure you like the Event Volunteer Facebook Page