Volunteer with us at the
2020 MS Walk Run + Roll
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS
The MS Walk Run + Roll is a great day out full of friends, family, dogs and costumes. This event is only made possible by the invaluable time and dedication donated to us by a wonderful team of positive, and energetic volunteers.
We have a range of roles to be filled, from assisting participants with information and registration to cheering on teams along the course! Read more about the volunteer roles that we have available.
- Lending your time and skills to a good cause is incredibly rewarding.
- You will help us raise much needed funds that will go towards providing employment services, peer support, residential housing and many other essential services that provide a lifeline to our clients living with MS.
- Meet new people and enjoy a day out supporting the community.
- Learn a new skill or build on existing experience
- Our Team Leader roles can help develop leadership and communication skills
- Gain key skills and knowledge about working in the events industry
Check out our Volunteer Thank You video from 2019 to hear from past volunteers and participants why it’s great to get involved.
You can watch the video here!
Ready to join the team? Apply below to volunteer in your state!
Select Your City
15 March 2020
ALL SHIFTS FILLED
29 March 2020
31 May 2020
20 Sep 2020
Please note: We have now filled all volunteer shifts for the Sydney event. If you are interested in being in our reserve list, please email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.